Cypress is an engineering, scientific & planning firm focused on the Southeast United States. Our primary consulting expertise includes:
Environmental Consulting Services
- Environmental surveys and studies
- Environmental permitting and compliance
- Wetland and stream mitigation banking
- Restoration, assessment and management of coastal ecosystems
- Mapping, GIS and spatial analysis
Engineering & Planning Services
- Civil engineering design
- Green infrastructure
- Coastal engineering design
- Hydraulic & hydrologic modeling
- Master planning for open space, green infrastructure, environmentally sensitive areas and coastal areas
We provide a wide range of environmental science services, studies and regulatory compliance, ranging from wetland delineations, endangered species surveys to mitigation planning, banking and ecological function assessment.
Our staff has authored multiple ecological assessment methods in use by federal and state agencies for ecosystem assessment, mitigation and measuring project performance.